Project 1: “The Jockey Club “Play n Gain” Project, which aims to promote the interactive play ability of children, parents and teachers, and cultivate children’s active learning attitude.
1. Strengthen teachers’ ability to design games to enhance teachers’ professional quality and enrich children’s learning experience
2. Establish parents’ understanding of parent-child interactive games and the implementation process
3. Strengthen parents’ ability to design and implement parent-child interactive games
Project 2: “The Jockey Club Home-School Physical Fitness Academy for Kindergartens” , which aims to promote the development of children’s physical fitness.
1. Enable schools and families to obtain physical fitness support
2. Promote home-school activities that are beneficial to the physical health development of children
3. Promote parental education in children’s physical fitness